Serving Businesses, Families And Individuals Across San Antonio And Beyond
Every part of life will bring on its share of challenges. While you can't always choose the challenges that you must face, you can choose the attorney who will help you find the best solution to overcome those obstacles.
At The Law Offices of Vance & Whitley, L.L.P., we are dedicated to the idea that our clients are more than just clients. By building enduring, meaningful relations with our clients, we are able to best meet their needs. In addition to our comprehensive family law practice, our team of lawyers offers a wealth of legal knowledge and experience in other complicated legal matters, including:
- Estate planning: Our attorneys can help families across Texas understand the value of an estate plan. We will work closely with our clients to learn about their goals and to craft a thorough plan that includes important legal instruments, such as wills, trusts and powers of attorney. We also provide elder law and probate legal services.
- Same-sex estate planning: Advocates of equality and diversity, our attorneys are deeply involved in the San Antonio LGBT community. We can assist you with identifying the type of legal protection available to you that will best serve your interests and your family.
- Commercial transactions: We represent commercial clients in a wide range of business transactions involving contracts, corporations and real estate.
- Commercial litigation: Vance & Whitley represents our commercial clients in all disputes and litigation regarding business contracts, corporations and real estate.
- International law: Recognizing that our world is getting smaller every day, our lawyers are devoting increasing attention to international clients. Our work in this field involves representing businesses, as well as representing families in challenging international child custody disputes.
- Animal law: As strong supporters of the animal welfare movement, we offer compassionate and experienced legal advocacy in matters relating to animal rights.
Contact Our San Antonio Attorneys Today
Call 210-807-8287, toll free at 877-563-2149, or email us to schedule a confidential consultation about your needs. We have two offices in the San Antonio area for our clients' convenience. Spanish translation services are available upon request.